AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Fatal Error Totally Rediculous

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I have reverted my changes and still cannot upload due to these fatal errors.

why why why?

I have never had these issues with the previous editor, so why now does google mess around with this new junk editor when they have not tested the thing out properly?

PROVIDE A SOLID SOLUTION TO THIS ISSUE - I HAVE ACCOUNTS TO MANAGE!

Highly annoying

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I made basic changes to my account and cannot upload the account, worst of all Adwords (this new junk of a program adwords has released) doesnt inform or let me know where the issues lies, now the whole point of using this program is to speed things up....

HELLO???

What am I supposed to do? 

Can the geniuses at adwords not test their software before releasing it to the general public? Would that be too difficult for them to do?

HOW DO WE SORT THIS ISSUE OUT?

Sort The Issue Out

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Can someone sort this issue out.

I have checked recent changes - no luck.

I have uninstalled the application / reinstalled - no luck.

Is it so difficult to post a solution to this problem on this forum, all these other users experiencing the same problems and no solution??

Now what do I do in terms of editing my campaigns if I cannot upload?

Solution PLEASE......

Re: Sort The Issue Out

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

Can you not log into the actual interface of adwords? You have the account Logins and passwords in the editor.

https://www.google.com/adwords/

======

Pinging

@AdWordsEng-Igor

@Buzzb

Re: Fatal Error Totally Rediculous

Top Contributor Alumni
# 5
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi @dean a,

Sorry about your frustration. However,posting the same issue in different topics will hardly help. If you're experiencing issues with the product, I'd suggest you filling in an AdWords-related complaint form. Almost every system has some bugs, so this form is a way of helping solve them within AdWords. 

Good luck.

Milda