AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Farmhouse in italy - What am I doing wrong?

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

hi to all, it's my first post

my name is Marco and i'm a webmaster. i've started some google campaigns but i have so much to learn yet.

I've studied "Advanced Google AdWords" (it's a great book!) and the articles on the Google Adwords Help Center.

I've tryed to apply all the suggestions but without success.

So, I really want to examine one of my campaings with you. It's about a Farmhouse in Italy

lots of errors

I think i need some basic suggestion...! Thanks in advance

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Farmhouse in italy - What am I doing wrong?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
What is your question?

You say you need some "basic suggestions". You're going to need to show us a little more detail.

From the looks of it, your QS is shot. You're going to need to address this. It's difficult for us to assist without seeing your ads or landing page.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

hi Dave,

first of all, thank you for the reply

since i've posted the question, i did lots of tries and now i think it's not useful for me and the community also to continue this discussion (i've changed all those settings!)

anyhow, i solved the QS issues increasing the consistency between the landing page and the keywords, and, in some cases, raising the bids.

thank you again to the support! Smiley Happy

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Glad you got everything sorted.