AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Facing Issue in Google Adwords Ads delivery - Lost my trust

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Google Team,

I am raising this concern with you guys that we have experimented with 'Share a sale' one of the biggest affiliate network of India for one day and below are the learning’s.

We made it live for one day i.e. 4th Oct 2013 when we tried to compare the sale. We received 65 orders on 4th Oct, 2013 from Sharesale as per what Google Analytics is showing to us only one order shows as CPC order from share a sale. But we are sure these orders are from Google PPC because the sale from Google PPC has drastically decreased.

Further, we were shocked to see that when we clicked on our brand CPC ad (Keyword: ferns and petals) to do some testing , this link opens http://www.shareasale.com/notactive.html?606880. Snap shoot attached. We are lodging complain with shareasale and we are black listing them as affiliate for sure. I don’t know how to raise this concern with google and what you guys can do to stop such type of frauds.

But i request you to please look into this issue and resolve this at the earliest.

Regards,
Jitender Gyani
Asst Manager - Ecom
Ferns N Petals Pvt. Ltd.
Mobile - +91 9582985885

1 Expert replyverified_user

Facing Issues with Google Adwords ad delivery

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Google Team,

I am raising this concern with you guys that we have experimented with 'Share a sale' one of the biggest affiliate network of India for one day and below are the learning’s.

We made it live for one day i.e. 4th Oct 2013 when we tried to compare the sale. We received 65 orders on 4th Oct, 2013 from Sharesale as per what Google Analytics is showing to us only one order shows as CPC order from share a sale. But we are sure these orders are from Google PPC because the sale from Google PPC has drastically decreased.

Further, we were shocked to see that when we clicked on our brand CPC ad (Keyword: ferns and petals) to do some testing , this link opens http://www.shareasale.com/notactive.html?606880. Snap shoot attached. We are lodging complain with shareasale and we are black listing them as affiliate for sure. I don’t know how to raise this concern with google and what you guys can do to stop such type of frauds.

But i request you to please look into this issue and resolve this at the earliest.

Regards,
Jitender Gyani
Asst Manager - Ecom
Ferns N Petals Pvt. Ltd.
Mobile - +91 9582985885

Re: Facing Issue in Google Adwords Ads delivery - Lost my trust

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Sudhir,

Thank you for your posting. I've escalated this issue to our support team. You should be contacted shortly by a member from the support team.