AdWords
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Facebook as placement

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everybody,

Nice to meet you ;-) (first time here)

When I am running a display campaign, I know I can exclude all applications, so that my ad does not show in an application. But what if I do want my ad to show on certain specific applications? How do I add them as placement? And more specifically, I want my banner to show in Instant Articles of Facebook. How do I do that? What banner sizes do I need?

I really appreciate your help on this matter.

Best regards,

Shelley

Facebook as placement

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

FB has it's own advertising program.

Tom

Re: Facebook as placement

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Really??? (Kidding). Thank you for your reply though, I guess my question
was not clear. In the same way that I can target placements (websites) for
my display campaigns, can i target app. placements?
Thank you again,

Facebook as placement

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

There is some Facebook ad inventory available through AdWords. But, the display planner isn't showing any available inventory for the instant articles top level domain. So maybe you can target certain instant articles, maybe you can't target any of them.

If there's something specific you want to do through Facebook, then the FB program is going to have more options for FB than AdWords. You can try it with AdWords and see what happens, but ultimately what ads are shown, where, and how they are sold is up to the publisher. There may be options to buy specific ad slots for instant articles within FB, but not for AdWords.

Tom