AdWords
6.8K members online now
6.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

External Audience List in adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All

We have recently implimented Adobe marketing cloud on our website, and one of the component in that is Audience Manager which creates Audience lists. Adobe Audience Manager has some direct integration with Adwords, so it can send data to Adwords account seamlessly, but I am not sure how to set that up. Does anyone know how to import Audience list from a DMP and use that for remarketing campaigns in Adwords? I didn't find much in adowrds help,  or I wasn't looking for the right thing, any help will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Pankaj

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: External Audience List in adwords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Pankaj,

I am not sure about the Audience list created by the Adobe marketing cloud. However, if my understanding of your above query is correct, please do refer to the help page linked-to below.

*** Upload data files and manage your Customer Match audiences ***
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6276125?hl=en

Best,
Lakatos

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

Did you manage to use these Adobe audiences lists in AdWords? If so, what's your feedback?

I'm interested in using list from a DMP on RLSA campaign. But AdWords documentation is not really clear on this.

Thanks

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, I did manage to use those audiences, but mostly for display remarketing. For RLSA campaigns the process is different, and you may have to chase the guys who support your DMP, if they know how to do this, otherwise you will have to chase Google support and have a mountain of patience until your account manager in Google finds someone in Google who knows how to do this. What I felt was that Google support will say they don't know what to do in DMP, and DMP support will say they don't know what to do in Adwords, at least that's what Adobe support says. Adwords documentation is BS to be frank, and if your DMP support guys don't know how to do this, I just wish you good luck.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Thank you. Wish me luck... I'll be back if I find out how to do it.

N/A
# 6
N/A

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello people, I'm looking for the same thing - Adobe Audience Manager + RLSA integration. The link pasted above doesn't seem to be working. Did you guys figure out a solution yet, and of so could you share the same please?

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies since it is from 2016.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.