AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Extended Text Ads Not Showing In Ads Tab

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I have started using extended text ads in my campaigns, however these are not showing in my ads tab. Does anyone know why this might be?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Extended Text Ads Not Showing In Ads Tab

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi James,

Well, Ideally this should not happen. Please check for the following things:

1. Ensure that you are not using any other filters in ads tab.
2. Select 'All Ads' from the the Ads dropdown.

If that does not work, make sure you looking carefully and into the right campaign.for ETAs

Hope it helps !!

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi James,

If your ETA are not paused then they must be available within the ads tab without changing the ads status tab(drop-down).

Else, if these are paused/deleted anyway then switch to "All" using the drop-down of ads status tab as suggested by Deepak.

Additionally, I suggest you to cross check the "show rows" drop down at the very bottom of the Adwords dashboard, may be it is set to only 10 while you have more than 10 ads. Either you can change it to 50/100 or to access the other ads click next.

show rows.jpg

@Deepak G, If any ad is available in a campaign/adgroup, it will be there irrespective of the date range. Though accessing the previous date range, that ads will not show any stats(clicks, impressions and more).

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi James,

As pointed out by me and @Archit you first need to look carfully for the Expanded Text Ads in your account. One more thing which you can do in future is using separate Labels for Expanded Text Ads so that you can easily filter them by labels in the ads tab.

Labels : https://support.google.com/adwords/editor/answer/6209868?hl=en

@Archit

Thanks for the clarification.