AdWords
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Exporting Creatives made with Ad Gallery (into Doubleclick Campaign Manager)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Has anyone managed to successfully export display creatives made using Ad Gallery templates?

We're currently using DCM and DBM for tracking and display buying - the problem is that making the creatives (in all the different sizes - 728x90, 300x250 etc..) can be quite taxing on our designer and for the smaller campaigns it doesn't make sense to have him do everything.

Enter Ad Gallery - even with my really crappy design skills, i can create some decent looking creatives in a bunch of different sizes quickly using Ad gallery templates. But...i can't figure out a way to export them outside of adwords to then import into our DCM campaigns (or link the two).

If anyone has managed to do this or knows a way around to achieve the same thing - please do let me know Smiley Happy

Re: Exporting Creatives made with Ad Gallery (into Doubleclick Campaign Manager)

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hey Nicolas,

HTML5 Ads in DoubleClick are either published via Google Web Designer or uploaded via .zip. There's a way to add .zip HTML5 ads to AdWords but you need to contact your AdWords Account Manager to do this.

So with that in mind, perhaps it's possible to download your HTML5 ads from AdWords and upload to DoubleClick using a similar procedure - but you would have to ask both your Google Account Manager or Google Support plus your contact at DoubleClick.

Hope this helps!

Ali