AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Exclusions in the Automatic placements of display campaigns

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello all,

could you please tell me how do I UNdo some placements exclusions?

My interface has changed lately and what was working before cannot be done anymore (clicking again on "exclude" and see the website being abilitated again).

thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author floriana
September 2015

Re: Exclusions in the Automatic placements of display campaigns

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi floriana,

Could you please tell what has changed in the interface for you?

In order to undo the placements you have excluded, the procedure I will follow will be something like this:

After selecting the appropriate Campaign, go to Networks Tab and in the bottom there is Exclusions buttons. Click on the plus sign and will get the placements which have been excluded at the ad group and campaign level. So choose the one which doesn't have to be excluded and simply delete them.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author floriana
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi floriana,

Could you please tell what has changed in the interface for you?

In order to undo the placements you have excluded, the procedure I will follow will be something like this:

After selecting the appropriate Campaign, go to Networks Tab and in the bottom there is Exclusions buttons. Click on the plus sign and will get the placements which have been excluded at the ad group and campaign level. So choose the one which doesn't have to be excluded and simply delete them.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks! It is now solved. It changed the "Display Network" tab, I guess for everyone...

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 4
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Thanks, Floriana, for posting back and letting us know.
Zee
G+