AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Excluding people who have made a conversion on a partner site

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey everyone! 

I've got a question about a scenario - if the business is a vendor for services/products. Let's say booking.com.

If a person searches for hotels in New York, they will see bunch of ad's and probably a lot of the ones that booking.com also offers. However, if a person reserves a place on "plaza hotel" website first, and then goes to booking.com... the client is less valuable for us. The question is -  is there a way to exclude someone who has made a conversion on your partner site?

Cheers! 

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
January 2016

Re: Excluding people who have made a conversion on a partner site

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
A simple answer would be: No, since you dont have access to the competitor site code.
This happens to me all the time when I book hotels. I continue to see Remarketing ads for the hotel I have already booked form other hotel aggregators, or from the hotel itself;
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’