AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Excluding Remarketing List from a campaign using the API

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have created a certain remarketing list using the adwords API. I would like to exclude this list from my campaign audience. Is there a way to do this using the API?

I know this can be achieved manually by going to the "Display Network" tab after selecting the right campaign and then adding an exclusion for "Interest & Remarketing" and selecting the right remarketing list under the "Remarketing Lists" tab. I would like to do this programmatically.

Please help.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lexity Inc M
September 2015

Re: Excluding Remarketing List from a campaign using the API

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hey Lexity Inc.

Thanks for posting your question on our forum. We want to make sure that we are giving you the best answer we can, so to deliver on that, I would suggest posting this question on our AdWords API forum. They would be able to give you the best possible answer.

Let me know if you need any further assistance.  

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lexity Inc M
September 2015

Re: Excluding Remarketing List from a campaign using the API

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hey Lexity Inc.

Thanks for posting your question on our forum. We want to make sure that we are giving you the best answer we can, so to deliver on that, I would suggest posting this question on our AdWords API forum. They would be able to give you the best possible answer.

Let me know if you need any further assistance.