AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Exclude visitor from Iran

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

Iran goverment filter my website so there is no value when visitors from Iran clicks on my Ads. So I need to exclude visitors from Iran to see my Ads but Iran not listed in google Adword and I donot know how to exclude them.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Exclude visitor from Iran

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
So, now you can include the countries in which you want to advertise instead of excluding.

e.g: if you don't want to advertise in Iran but in the rest of the world, so you can add all the targeted counties manually except Iran

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi,

You don't have to exclude Iran if you haven't targeted it, As google mentioned in this page https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722040

"Remember, there's no need to exclude areas that you haven't already targeted -- we won't show your ads in places unless you explicitly target them."

But if you have used

1. People in, searching for, or viewing pages about your targeted location (default)
2. People searching for or viewing pages about your targeted location

in your advanced targeting options you can change it to "People in your targeted location" to workaround this problem.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Really its so difficult to add all countries expect iran for more than 50 existing Adwords and change all