AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Exclude last 5 Days visitors

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

How can i run a remarketing Campaign targeting users who visited my website in last 30 Days but not in the last 5 days?

I currently do it like this - I created the campaign targeting a remarketing list whose membership duration is 30 Days. Then I have created an "open" remarketing of website visitors with membership duration of 5 days. Then i added that list as a campaign exclusion. Am i right or wrong?

The problem i see is that when i check the "list size" of my 5 Day duration remarketing list, it shows data from the day i created it..

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Exclude last 5 Days visitors

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

@Jithin C

Are you using a custom combination list?  @Jon_Gritton shared this trick awhile back.

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-New-Advertisers/Adwords-Membership-Duration/td-...

Instead of excluding from the campaign, I think you need to exclude it from the list. I think the problem you are having is that excluding from the campaign doesn't change the fact that they are still on the other list.