AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Exclude Mobile Apps (What is adsenseformobileapps.com)

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Guys,

I understand that we can exclude mobile apps in our GDN campaign by following steps as below:

1. Click into the display campaign
  2. Click on the Display Network tab
  3. Click on the red +exclusions button under the Campaign Exclusions section
  4. Click on the Add Campaign Exclusions drop down menu and select Placements
  5. Enter adsenseformobileapps.com in the Placements box and click Add placements
  6. Click Save

However, I am not sure on how to write "adsenseformobileapps.com" in the placement list.

For example, I would like to exclude Mobile App: Endomondo Sports Tracker (Google Play), by Endomondo.com (from the Placement report). 

Please advise. Thanks in advance. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Exclude Mobile Apps (What is adsenseformobileapps.com)

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Pui Mun,

Please go through an earlier thread below. You will find the solution for your query.

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Advanced-Features/how-to-exclude-specific-apps-from-the-in-a...

Deepak

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Pui,

You are going in right direction, As I am understanding you want to exclude mobile app from your placement.

If you want to exclude particulate app from Display network then here are steps:

For "Display Network - All features" campaigns, you can exclude specific apps in the Shared library, under campaign exclusions. For those types of exclusions, the format is "adsenseformobileapps.com/" followed by the app ID for iOS apps, or the package name for Android apps. For example:

• To exclude the iOS LabPixies LineUp 2 app, you’d enter adsenseformobileapps.com/1-476954712.
  • To exclude the Android LabPixies ColorDrips game app, you’d enteradsenseformobileapps.com/com.labpixies.colordrips.

And If you want to exclude all Apps from display network Simply put adsenseformobileapps.com in campaign level or Adgroup level exclusion, steps are here:

1- Go to Particular Adgroup or Campaign 

2- Click "Display Network" tab near to Dimensions 

3- Click +Targeting Button

4- Click Adgroup/Campaign Exclusion then click Placement

5- Now in placement write or copy paste adsenseformobileapps.com and save it.

Hope it is clear now.

Thanks

Exclude Mobile Apps (What is adsenseformobileapps.com)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

what if we are still getting mobile app placements after adding adsenseformobileapps.com in the exclusion list?