AdWords
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Excel and Adwords API for Account Management

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am just wondering whether anybody developed a solution or a product that allow me to use EXCEL to ADD, DELETE and PAUSE keywords in our Adwords account.

My product database can be exported to EXCEL and it is easier to manage there by using VBA.

I can add a list of keywords in EXCEL then use VBA to call Adwords API to pause or add into a given AdGroup.

Is it possible ? Thanks ...

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Excel and Adwords API for Account Management

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi turftycoon,

I am afraid but I think your question is more inclined towards Adwords API. There is a dedicated forum for that. Could you re-post your question on that forum. This is the link.

Hope this helps!

Pankaj

Re: Excel and Adwords API for Account Management

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello.

Part of what you want to achieve can be easily done by using the Excel -> CSV -> AdWords Editor path. Not so straightforward as having Excel post your changes online, but still worth exploring.

I for one am pretty fond of the flexibility / speed it offers.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.