AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Estimation bid for visitor

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want  to know how can i know how much daily budget i required to run my camapaign also how much i have to spend to get 5000 visitors for my site technologysharepoint.com

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author anurag s
September 2015

Re: Estimation bid for visitor

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Various factors influence costs (e.g. Keyword matching, quality score, competition, scheduling etc), so there is no set budget for reaching that level of clicks. It largely comes down to how well you've optimised your campaign. Tools such as the Keyword Planner tool can help you identify keyword opportunities and give an idea of competition levels.

You could setup an initial campaign and test it with a limited budget, and use the resulting CPC, CTR, impression levels etc to forecast how much a full campaign might cost.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author anurag s
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Various factors influence costs (e.g. Keyword matching, quality score, competition, scheduling etc), so there is no set budget for reaching that level of clicks. It largely comes down to how well you've optimised your campaign. Tools such as the Keyword Planner tool can help you identify keyword opportunities and give an idea of competition levels.

You could setup an initial campaign and test it with a limited budget, and use the resulting CPC, CTR, impression levels etc to forecast how much a full campaign might cost.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hi brian

I have checked from a tool in adwords https://adwords.google.com/ko/KeywordPlanner/Home?__c=1429551305&__u=5339119745&__o=cues and gives me some data is it help me or not. Is this tool give me rough ide how mush bid i required for daily budget to get visitor of 5000 in a month.

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi Anurag,

Thank you for posting on our Community forum. I noticed that you've posted the same topic and question in 3 separate posts (Manage ads & Setup and Basics). In the future, please do not repeat the same topic in different threads. This can affect the community's timely response to not only your post but to all other posts.