AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Est. top page bid

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

Even after putting the Estimated Top page bid, my ads aren't showing in the top position. Why is that so?

And adwords is showing Estimated top page bid $1.90 for a keyword that I am using, but even after putting a bid upto $22 my ad was not on the first position. The quality score of my keyword is 7.

Can anyone please help me in this regard?

Re: Est. top page bid

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Sayem M,
Top of page bid estimates usually show the bids required for regular appearance in the first positionS (this doesn't mean it's for the 1st position though - 2nd and 3rd positions above the natural search results are counted, too). Moreover, this estimate is just one part of overall conditions allowing you to to be in the top positions: the ad position depends upon your quality score, ad rank, daily budget, account settings and other factors.

If your quality score is 7 and you're not seeing your ads in the first positions even with a very high max CPC, it probably means you're in quite a tough competition: other ads that participate in this auction most probably have higher QS, therefore it's easier for them to appear in better positions.

Please find a few minutes to read this nice article regarding Ad Rank and how it can be improved: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722122
Best of luck improving your campaign quality!