AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Entire ad words account missing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I set up an account several months ago. According to my knowledge the campaign was running. I checked today and the entire account is gone. Thank you for your help.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Melody S,

Are you able to sign into your account? If so, your account still exists. That's a good sign.

Did you set an end date for your campaign? If so, it is no longer active. Select "All but removed" on the campaigns tab. Your ended campaign should show up there.

Did you delete your campaign? If so, select "All" on the campaigns tab. Your deleted campaign should show up.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Melody S,

Are you able to sign into your account? If so, your account still exists. That's a good sign.

Did you set an end date for your campaign? If so, it is no longer active. Select "All but removed" on the campaigns tab. Your ended campaign should show up there.

Did you delete your campaign? If so, select "All" on the campaigns tab. Your deleted campaign should show up.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, Please can you help.

I went to my account, but all my affiliate accounts are missing. i only have my personal account and all my business accounts are missing. how do i find / regain access to my various business gmail and adword accounts?