AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Enhanced campaign inquiry:

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

How to deal with keywords duplication on different devices on enhanced campaign?

Re: Enhanced campaign inquiry:

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Bedz

Can you elaborate your question with an example? That way we will be able to help you in better way.

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Sorry, I just tried sending it and see if it'll go through. Anyway, I have 2 campaigns with the same ads and keywords targeted to different devices (for desktop and mobile). When I upgraded them to enhanced campaign, I found out that I am having now a problem on keywords duplication. The problem is, if I am going to bid higher on mobile, the ads on my mobile will also be shown on desktop instead of for mobile only, and if I will bid higher on desktop then my desktop ads will be shown on mobile also. Any idea how to keep my mobile ads show on mobile only ang desktop ads on desktop only?

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi

Before I try to answer your question, one more question from me. Do you have diffrent landing pages for mobile and non mobile campaigns?

Regards, Nik

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi!

Yes!.. I am running different landing pages for mobile campaigns and desktop campaigns. I appreciate it. Smiley Very Happy

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi

In this case. I believe you should just have one campaign and this article should be able to help you set it up

Hope this helps

Regards, Nik

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Thanks bro!.. Let me study it and see if I can do it by myself alone.. =) Thanks again.