AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Enhanced Campaign - Word Search

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 1
Google Employee

Hello folks,

Something a little different today!

The Top Contributors have given us a lot of great tips on how Enhanced Campaigns can help give you more control over targeting your campaigns over the last few weeks (here and here), but I wonder how many of these features you can find in this diamond word search?

When you find a feature that has been improved with Enhanced Campaign why not add a post in this thread telling the Community how you use it in your campaigns?

Have fun!

A.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Enhanced Campaign - Word Search

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Mobile

With the new enhancment we no longer have to create a seperate campaign for Mobile users if we want to use a different bid than desktop user.

crossword.JPG

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Yep! Great point. With Enhanced Campaigns you get the flexibility to adjust your bid on mobiles and desktops in the same campaign, avoiding the need to split out your campaigns! 

Any more guesses? There are a couple of other features that changed with Enhanced Campaigns, this might give you a clue...

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Here are a few.  Not sure if they are in the wordsearch tho Smiley Happy

Call Metrics = free calls

adgroup level sitelink extensions.

adgroup level call metric extensions.

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Those are great! Thanks for contributing Kim! Smiley Happy 

You're spot on of course. Sitelinks can now be managed at an ad group level, whereas before it was at the campaign level, which gives advertisers a lot more flexibility in how they allocate their sitelinks.

Conversion tracking has also become more flexible with Enhanced Campaigns. It's now possible via the Google Forwarding Number to measure calls of a certain length as conversions in your account. 

Here's the other features that were in the word search: 

• Bid

• Adjustment

• Conversion

• Tracking

• Sitelinks

• Reports

• Scheduling

• Mobile

• Tablet

Hope you're enjoying all the new features!

A. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey!!! Why did you give away the answers so quickly?!!!
C'mon....I love word-search!

Tho I'm still a beginner with Adwords, so I don't have much of a clue about enhanced campaigns anyhow. I can always look 'em up tho.

Still, I hope you would be posting more puzzles in the near future? Smiley Happy Thanks.

Google Employee
# 7
Google Employee

Hey Rotimi, 

Glad you like the word search! :-)

There'll be a couple of other puzzles coming to the Community soon, so keep your eyes peeled for those!

A.