AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Enabled Campaign says not enabled

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I enabled my campaign and enabled my ad group, both show enabled. At the top of the page however there is a red banner that says"Your campaigns and ad groups are paused or deleted, which is preventing your ads from running"

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Joe T
September 2015

Re: Enabled Campaign says not enabled

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Don't worry Joe T, the next time you log in your account the warning will dissapear. The check for deleted campaigns is done once at login and you have to click "dismiss" to get rid of the red bar message.

View solution in original post

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Joe,

Thank you for posting on our Community forum. Regarding your issue with your "Enabled Campaign says not enabled", have you recently paused or deleted any Campaigns or Ad Groups? Usually un-pausing or re-enabling your Campaigns or Ad Groups will prevent this message from appearing. If you have deleted a Campaign or Ad Group, please follow the directions below to re-enable it:

• How to restart a deleted campaign

If you've deleted an old campaign but want to re-activate it, don't worry. We automatically hide your deleted campaigns because they're inactive -- but you can still access them if you need to. To see all your campaigns, click the All but deleted campaigns drop-down menu above the graph and select All Campaigns. Then you'll be able to select a deleted campaign and change its status to "Enabled."

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni
Hi Joe,
To add to John Paul's excellent answer, you may consider using the Google Ad Preview Tool. While logged into your Google Account, you can visit this tool and search for your Keywords. It will tell you why your AdWords Ads may not be appearing - adwords.google.com/d/AdPreview/

Also, make sure that your Ads and Keywords are active as well.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Joe T
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Don't worry Joe T, the next time you log in your account the warning will dissapear. The check for deleted campaigns is done once at login and you have to click "dismiss" to get rid of the red bar message.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having EXACTLY the same problem with my AdWords Express advert. It shows enabled but i also get the red error banner. I dont have an adwords campaign - only an express account and would like to keep it that way. I have lost a day's worth of business because I am unable to get hold of anyone in the call centre and nobody is phoning me back. I am so so frustrated with google right now!