AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Email targeting- customer match not serving ads for search and display eligible email list

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My list uploaded successfully yesterday and shows a list size of 2,400. I targeted a Search Network Ad that was already in place. Checking the stats today, the ad itself is delivering, but when I go to that audience the stats show zero. How can I get ads delivered to my email list? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Email targeting- customer match not serving ads for search and display eligible email list

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Jodie,

If you've already added the audience to an existing search campaign, did you add it as "bid only" or "target and bid" as the targeting option? 

Also, 2400 is an extremely small list and your bid may not have been high enough to reach them. I'd recommend that you adjust the bid on that targeting group upwards to see if you can give it some exposure. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Dave,

It is a small list. But it's way more than I had just a few months ago. I'm enjoying the momentum my business now has. Persistence does pay off!

I ended up tinkering around more and started a new display campaign using that audience. The ad hasn't been approved yet, so I can't tell anything about my budget. When I set it I was totally in the dark, so your input is helpful. I'll be watching and changing it.

Many thanks!