AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Edward V. Lozano - UNASSOCIATED AD REMOVAL

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGNI_enUS491US491&q=Edward+V.+LozanoEdward V. Lozano - I google  search my name. And it produces a web page with my name associated to a social network "MYLIFE". And some personal private information. I've contacted MYLIFE, and they stated that the profile information had been removed ! HAS NOT.    I want my personal information removed in association with MYLIFE, from this specific google web-page.       eduardo77villa@hotmail.com   http://www.mylife.com/l-edward-lozano-e491242389672

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Edward L
September 2015

Re: Edward V. Lozano - UNASSOCIATED AD REMOVAL

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello,
This is an Adwords community.

I think the best thing you can do is to contact Mylife again. If they cause the problem, then they have to solve it.
** I´am learning Adwords and find it very interesting.
** Ik ben Adwords aan het leren en vind het erg boeiend.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Edward L,

This is not the proper forum for your request. But, it looks like what you've requested has already been done. The MyLife page no longer exists and does not show up in search results.

Maybe you are pulling the MyLife page from your local cache.

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Edward L
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello,
This is an Adwords community.

I think the best thing you can do is to contact Mylife again. If they cause the problem, then they have to solve it.
** I´am learning Adwords and find it very interesting.
** Ik ben Adwords aan het leren en vind het erg boeiend.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Pete, thank you for the response. Yes, you are correct in terms of the proper forum. Realatively new to this. Questions - How can I remove this post " UNASSOCIATED AD REMOVAL " from Official AdWords Community. And yes, the MyLife Page no longer exists, however, when I google search my full name. Search results are still exhibiting the link (Edward Lozano-MyLife ... ) & additionally this newly posted Adwords Community Post " (Edward V. Lozano-UNASSOCIATED AD REMOVAL-AdWords") is also live on the web. Solution - I WANT BOTH LINKS REMOVED [https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGNI_enUS491US491&q=Edward+V.+Lozan... ] RESOLVED !