AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Editing cta in image ads

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi!

I created some image ads with the automatic "create an ad" feature in adwords. Although the ads turned out quite nice, they all have a big CTA button on them that says "Learn more".

Since the rest of my text in the ad is in Latvian and not in English, the English CTA button doesn't quite fit in. Is there a way to change the CTA text from "Learn more" to something I want to write in Latvian?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Juris B
September 2015

Re: Editing cta in image ads

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Juris

Its nice that you have used the "Create an ad" feature from google adwords and you can edit the CTA Button in this.

Once you choose to create the image ads by using Google Create an ad, this will scan your website and create some sample banner ads. After that move your mouse key to the ad that you want to edit and then you see the option to edit the ad.

After that click on the "Edit" Button and you get the option what you want to edit and type the message in Latvian in that.

Now your new ad is ready.

Let me know if you have any question.

Regards,
Rupesh

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Juris B
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Juris

Its nice that you have used the "Create an ad" feature from google adwords and you can edit the CTA Button in this.

Once you choose to create the image ads by using Google Create an ad, this will scan your website and create some sample banner ads. After that move your mouse key to the ad that you want to edit and then you see the option to edit the ad.

After that click on the "Edit" Button and you get the option what you want to edit and type the message in Latvian in that.

Now your new ad is ready.

Let me know if you have any question.

Regards,
Rupesh

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Juris,

It will actually depend upon what template you are using to create those display ads using AdWords ad gallery. If the template is letting you to customize and change the text on the CTA button, then only you can implement that, otherwise it won't let you edit that. So you might try a different template where more flexibility and customization is possible.

Pankaj