AdWords
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Edit display network ad built with ad builder

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I made multiple ads for the display network within the ad builder (using templates). I need to make some small edits. Is there a way to edit them?

Also - is there a way to display all of your display network ads in the various sizes (like when you preview & save from the ad builder)? I tried clicking "View all ads" from the Ad Group page but nothing happens.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rachel B
September 2015

Re: Edit display network ad built with ad builder

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Rachel

Thanks for posting.

If you edit your ad that you made with the Display Ad Builder (by hovering over the ad and clicking on the pencil icon) you should hopefully see a button that says "Select Ad Sizes", and from here you should be able to edit the number of sizes that your ads appear in. 

Once you've created your ads you can edit them whenever you want to tweak them as you see fit, by hovering over the ad and clicking on the pencil icon. 

Hope this helps!

A.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rachel B
September 2015

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Rachel

Thanks for posting.

If you edit your ad that you made with the Display Ad Builder (by hovering over the ad and clicking on the pencil icon) you should hopefully see a button that says "Select Ad Sizes", and from here you should be able to edit the number of sizes that your ads appear in. 

Once you've created your ads you can edit them whenever you want to tweak them as you see fit, by hovering over the ad and clicking on the pencil icon. 

Hope this helps!

A.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Great, thank you! This is exactly what I needed.