AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

East coast vs West Coast

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm on the west cost (actually, Phoenix time zone). My client is on the east coast. Within Adwords Scheduler for my client's account, in the right bottom portion of the Scheduler, it says "America/Phoenix."

Does that mean that the times I'm setting are in MST, as my Adwords Manager account is set with that location?

I want to run my ads on East coast time for my client, and although I have set his targeting to be 25 mile radius, I don't know if Adwords realizes to run his ads on East coast time, and not on MST time.

Would appreciate being pointed to an FAQ or something on this issue (couldn't easily find one).

Thanks!

Bob

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: East coast vs West Coast

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello DigitalKH,

Adwords show the ads as per your account time zone setting, if there are some hours difference in both location time zone then you need to set time manually for targeted location. Radius targeting is ok, your ads will show only in your targeting location.

Dinesh
My Blog

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello DigitalKH,

Adwords show the ads as per your account time zone setting, if there are some hours difference in both location time zone then you need to set time manually for targeted location. Radius targeting is ok, your ads will show only in your targeting location.

Dinesh
My Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Many thanks Dinesh and Tom!