AdWords
6.4K members online now
6.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamics ads display

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone,

i'm wondering how to do to : 

- Create dynamic ads on remarketing where, inside a banner, i will have images of the product that a custumer have seen. I often see that feature on some websites.

- Also i'm wondering how to creata a dynamics ads where a dynamic price is shown. I've especially seen this feature in a airline company where, after i've calculated a price, i've seen remarketing banners with the destination 'ive looked at and the price i've found. i'd like to apply that to a client on Hospitality.

Have a great and sunny day.

Cheers

Alex

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Dynamics ads display

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee
Alexandre,

You're right: the price included in the feed isn't specific to certain dates. That said, that's the way most dynamic ads solutions work as far as I know since there's great volatility in pricing/availability for flights and hotels, there's no way to guarantee the price for everyone.

- Maxime

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Alexandre.

Welcome to adwords community, To Create dynamic ads on remarketing
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3103357?hl=en

To creata a dynamics ads where a dynamic price is shown you can try with this.
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6053288?hl=en

Thanks

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Abu Mohammed and thank you for your answer.

I've checked the link bit it's a one i've already seen previoulsy and it doesn't really answer to my question.

Maybe i'm wrong, but when you upload your feed, you upload all your products and the prices of the product.
But when it's an airline ticket, the price is subject to many conditions when calculated, therefore you can't upload a specific price on the feed.

So how to be able to catch the price the client just get on the webpage and display him the price with the correct destination, as on the sample bellow (the sample as just a bug as it displays the destination and origin on the same location...). But the idea is here as it was a price i've seen and calculated on their website, for a specific date.

10172741_10203754208354201_4445761689049205074_n.jpg

On this banner, Destiation (the first "Maurice"), the price and the "from" were dynamically integrated.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Maxime,
But same answerr than to Abu.
The link (great tutorial) desn't explain about the price dynamically integrated in the banner, as the price is also dynamic ...

I clearly understand the dynamic remarketing, it's just when it's pushed to its maximum feature that i don't get how they do that :-(

Cheers everyone
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee
Alexandre,

You're right: the price included in the feed isn't specific to certain dates. That said, that's the way most dynamic ads solutions work as far as I know since there's great volatility in pricing/availability for flights and hotels, there's no way to guarantee the price for everyone.

- Maxime