AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic search ads question

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all, i've set up a DSA campaign, it's got a budget of £200 a day, it's approved and all live and eligable but it's not pulled in a single impression over the past 48 hours. I've also uploaded a data feed to improve targeting but the targeting source in the campaign settings is grey out and is set to the default of just using googles index of my site. Help!DSA-Targeting.jpgDSA-Campaign.jpg

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was told if website has less than 1000 pages, DSA dont work? I dont know if this is true but I had same issue.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hmm... we've got over 7000 products however these are fed in from a third part data source. There are only 20 or so actual static pages. I would have thought this setup was quite common for ecommerce sites.

Thanks for the reply

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Could it be that you are bidding too low?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've got a budget set at £200 a day and as far a I can see the bids are set automatically. I've certainly not been givin the option to manually set a bid. Any other ideas?

Thanks