AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic remarketing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good afternoon!
Our company has a remarketing campaign running for all its site visitors. As I wish to set up dynamic remarketing ads for viewers of some particular products, I don't have a clear image of what has to be done.
Can I have 2 different remarketing campaigns running simultaneously in the same domain? If so, can I have the tutorial link for this job, or a list of steps to follow?
Thanking you in advance,
Regards

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nikos L
July 2017

Dynamic remarketing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey Nikos, 

There is nothing stopping you from running 2 or more remarketing campaigns simultaneously. 

There's not much here that you need to know. You can simply create another campaign. But keep in mind there are some requirements to creating a dynamic remarketing campaign such as creating a feed or if your client is a retailer merchant to connect them to Google Merchant Center. 

For a quick guide on setting up dynamic remarketing, check out the following link: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6077124? 

Let me know if this answers your question! 

- Josh

Joshua, Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nikos L
July 2017

Dynamic remarketing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey Nikos, 

There is nothing stopping you from running 2 or more remarketing campaigns simultaneously. 

There's not much here that you need to know. You can simply create another campaign. But keep in mind there are some requirements to creating a dynamic remarketing campaign such as creating a feed or if your client is a retailer merchant to connect them to Google Merchant Center. 

For a quick guide on setting up dynamic remarketing, check out the following link: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6077124? 

Let me know if this answers your question! 

- Josh

Joshua, Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Dynamic remarketing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you Josh,

I like your answer, so I find no reason to doubt! If I encounter any difficulties, I let you know.

Have a nice weekend,

Nikos