AdWords
6.3K members online now
6.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic remarketing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good afternoon!
Our company has a remarketing campaign running for all its site visitors. As I wish to set up dynamic remarketing ads for viewers of some particular products, I don't have a clear image of what has to be done.
Can I have 2 different remarketing campaigns running simultaneously in the same domain? If so, can I have the tutorial link for this job, or a list of steps to follow?
Thanking you in advance,
Regards

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nikos L
July

Dynamic remarketing

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hey Nikos, 

There is nothing stopping you from running 2 or more remarketing campaigns simultaneously. 

There's not much here that you need to know. You can simply create another campaign. But keep in mind there are some requirements to creating a dynamic remarketing campaign such as creating a feed or if your client is a retailer merchant to connect them to Google Merchant Center. 

For a quick guide on setting up dynamic remarketing, check out the following link: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6077124? 

Let me know if this answers your question! 

- Josh

Joshua, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Dynamic remarketing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you Josh,

I like your answer, so I find no reason to doubt! If I encounter any difficulties, I let you know.

Have a nice weekend,

Nikos