AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic remarketing setting

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi all, as known, we have to associate our adwords account with google merchant center if we want to use dynamic ads, but the interface of setting up the association doesn't exist any more,  instead, we've got another interface which marks "Use dynamic ads", however we can not tick that option.

Does anyone have the same issue or solution? Thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Dynamic remarketing setting

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi there,

Please follow steps in this article to link the accounts from Merchant Center. You can then come back to AdWords and create a Dynamic Re-marketing list upon linking the accounts.

Hope that helps!

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

I'd also suggest watching this video that explains the process of setting it up from AdWords. If you're in the US, you should be able to create a campaign of this type.

Good day!

Sumanth Sridhar

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello,

You need to create Display Network only – Remarketing" campaign and select Use dynamic ads. That's correct if you are doing the similar thing.

You also need to ensure that Remarketing tag is present on essential pages of your website for this specific type of campaign.

Here are more details on how to set up this campaign: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3210317

Also recently Google announced that Dynamic Remarketing is now available for all verticals. You might be interested in reading it: http://adwords.blogspot.in/2014/10/dynamic-remarketing-now-available-to.html

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Pankaj, thanks for replying promptly. But the problem is : it is impossible to tick "Use dynamic ads" for my existing campaign, it does only work when I create a new campaign...