AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic remarketing sale price is not supported in some templates

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I didn't find any relevant thread, so sorry if I missed them. It seems that a lot of dynamic ad templates don't support the sale prices fields. The uploaded table shows that sale prices are uploaded correctly, the item is approved, however some dynamic ads show simply the regular price instead.

We found 3 or 4 templates that handles sale price correctly based on the preview, but it would be nice, if other ones showed the sale price (it's okay if the regular price is not showing with a strike-through style). If it's complicated to develop, I think it would be also helpful, if templates had a "sale price supported" tag.

Does anyone else facing this problem? Are my observations right?

Thank you,
Tamás Márton
2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Dynamic remarketing sale price is not supported in some templates

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Tamás,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I haven't heard of others seeing this before, but it definitely does not seem like an ideal set-up.

Would you be able to describe which ads do or do not support the dynamic prices? Or share a screenshot here (blurring out any account or email information)? That way I can pass these details to our tech team and have them look into it for you.

Thanks!
Cassie
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tamás M
December 2015

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee
I believe we have fixed that now, can you let us know if that's not the case.
What kind of feed and layouts are you using? Google Merchant Center? Text/HTML5?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your quick reply and sorry for not being cooperative (did not have the time for that).

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you, it seems to be OK, all the dynamic ad templates show the appropiate price.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We use CSV-uploaded feeds with HTML5 ads by the way.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello there!
I also have this problem. No matter what template I choose, the sale price won't show. We're using csv format feed.

Google Employee
# 8
Google Employee
By "csv format feed" I assume you mean AdWords Business Data (and not Google Merchant Center).
The layouts associated with Business Data feeds don't show the sale price and the regular price strikethrough together, but if a sale price is provided it's the one that gets displayed.
The only exception is the layout called "Many thumbnail" .

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I still have the same issue, non of the current HTML templates show "sale prices".
How can I fix it?

Dynamic remarketing sale price is not supported in some templates

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, so if you're not using Merchant Center there is no way to show the sale price and the regular strikethrough price together?