AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic remarketing is not working?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have implemented dynamic remarketing tag few days before. I have tested with google tag assistant for chrome . It is not showing any kind of issues.

Example site URL: http://www.spinlife.com/Pride-Go-Go-ES2-3-Wheel-Scooter-Travel-Scooter/spec.cfm?productID=103231

But on our ad word account it show "We have not detected remarketing functionality." But custom parameters are working. Not sure what's the issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated? Let me know if more info is required.

Screenshot attached.issue.png

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Dynamic remarketing is not working?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for your post! 

I can't access the link you send over to your website - it says 'this webpage is not available'. Are you sure it's loading correctly? If the AdWords system can't access the website, it won't be able to pick up the remarketing code has been added. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Sorry , My site is blocked from other countries except USA. Not sure.

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

Deeppak,

The script is there. Line 2391, and a ton of other scripts as well. HUMMM..

Is the list populating? Shared Library > Audiences ?

I suggest contact the Google Help Desk. The number will be listed in the top left hand corner of your Adwords account when you click on the gear wheel.

Capture11111.JPG

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Hi Deepak,

I think what you're seeing in Shared Library > Audiences is 2 messages:

- We haven't detected the Google Analytics remarketing functionality on your website
- Your AdWords tag is active

That is a bit misleading but essentially everything is fine: for dynamic remarketing, you have the option of using the Google Analytics tag (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2611268) or the AdWords remarketing tag.  You chose to use the AdWords remarketing tag which is perfectly fine.