AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic SItelinks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, there are dynamic sitelinks that appear below my search ads and when i click them, these direct to a page within a US site instead to Philippines site of my product. Landing page of my ads is the Philippines site. Why is this so? Kindly help.

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rachel N
September 2015

Re: Dynamic SItelinks

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi

Usually dynamic site link generated to the landing page which system think is best matching on for your ad text. I would suggest you to add site-links manually to avoid such scenarios.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hi Rachel,

Well Google use dynamic sitelinks hoping to increase the quality of ad which will eventually benefit user and advertiser both. However it is still a systematic thing which can occasionally have faults. Without knowing your case I can't give you a 100% correct answer for why this has happened.

But in the future If you need to make sure something like that wouldn't happen I would suggest you to implement manual sitelinks or opt out dynamic sitelink feature

You can do it via following form

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/dynamic_sitelinks

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi

Usually dynamic site link generated to the landing page which system think is best matching on for your ad text. I would suggest you to add site-links manually to avoid such scenarios.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

Thanks for this. But I'm just confuse why Google would take the user to the page which is not mine and would charge me for the click on that sitelink without sending my costumer to my page?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hi Rachel,

Well Google use dynamic sitelinks hoping to increase the quality of ad which will eventually benefit user and advertiser both. However it is still a systematic thing which can occasionally have faults. Without knowing your case I can't give you a 100% correct answer for why this has happened.

But in the future If you need to make sure something like that wouldn't happen I would suggest you to implement manual sitelinks or opt out dynamic sitelink feature

You can do it via following form

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/dynamic_sitelinks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks, Nisa L Smiley Happy This helps a lot.