AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic Remarketing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a website where the user comes and calculates its loan rate.

Here, I want my ads to show the calculated end result in my remarketing ad's text to that user. Similarly, the text will change as per other users calculated results to show them ads having the result.

For example:

User A calculated $100 then my ads must show "You can get the loan at 3% on $100 compared to 3.8% interest in the market".

User B calculates $500 then my ads must show "You can get the loan at 3% on $500 compared to 3.8% interest in the market".

Help me with this, how to implement this type of Dynamic Retargeting Ads.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Dynamic Remarketing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Deepak,

Dynamic Remarketing uses a shopping feed, so that won't work for you.

Does it have to be dynamic? You could create audiences in Analytics based on one of the factors, (rate or loan amount), create static banner ads, and serve them via regular remarketing.

Dynamic Remarketing

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

In contrast to what @RobSkelton is saying, you can create a dynamic remarketing campaign without the use of a shopping feed, by tagging your pages with custom paramenters such as dynx_itemid and dynx_pagetype, and using a Google Spreadsheets file or CSV. (More information: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3103357?hl=en)

However, you do need to have separate landingpages to match your feed. Possibly you can make many landingpages with all possible combinations.