AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic Remarketing with Visit Time

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi All,

How can I setup a Dynamic remarketing campaign only for the audience who spent at least 60 seconds on my website. I only want to show my remarketing Ads to that specific audience..

Thanks

Puneet

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author puneetdceengg
September 2015

Re: Dynamic Remarketing with Visit Time

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello.

Where is it that you are currently stuck? In order to use site metrics & dimensions (time on site for instance, but it can also be number of pages viewed, completed goals, events, etc.) you need to use Google Analytics remarketing lists (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2611268?hl=en).

Once you've updated your GA code, created your lists and waited until the list has 100 members, you can use that list in your Dynamic Remarketing campaigns.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I will be following this thread with great interest.  I have been working on the same project for several days and was ready to throw in the towel.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author puneetdceengg
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello.

Where is it that you are currently stuck? In order to use site metrics & dimensions (time on site for instance, but it can also be number of pages viewed, completed goals, events, etc.) you need to use Google Analytics remarketing lists (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2611268?hl=en).

Once you've updated your GA code, created your lists and waited until the list has 100 members, you can use that list in your Dynamic Remarketing campaigns.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi @AdWiser,

Thanks for your early reply. It was really helpful for me, will try to implement it..Smiley Happy

Puneet

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Don't mention it, @puneetdceengg . Good luck!

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee

While trying to segment users who spent at least 60 seconds on your site seems like a good strategy, I think it is far less efficient than segmenting along the funnel (product viewers, shopping cart abandonners, etc...)

You should also consider the fact that using eCPC or conversion optimizer (target CPA or target ROAS) will automatically take into account signals similar and more powerful than the one you mentionned (e.g. it will bid higher for users who saw more products, who are more engaged with your site)