AdWords
6.3K members online now
6.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic Remarketing ecommerce website + mobile app

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, everyone!

I`m researching Dynamic Remarketing features and I`ve encountered the following question:

If user viewed or wishlisted some product in mobile app, is it possible to show this product to user later when he`s browsing  sites ( that are part of the GDN) from his desktop?

I read a lot of documentations [1, 2], that describes how to configure remarketing on web site, but it contains no instruction how to set up mobile app. As far as I get, it requires to use Tag Manager for Mobile Apps, but again there is no proper information how to use it.

So there are two questions:

• Is it possible to show user the product, that he`s viewed in mobile app but now purchased , on websites as an advertisement?
  • If it`s possible, how it can be configured?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Dynamic Remarketing ecommerce website + mobile app

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Вадим П

Yes, this is possible. It's also done as you described, using Tag Manager for Mobile. 

You'll need to set this up in GA as opposed to AdWords though and you'll have to manually pass the attributes to the tag using your own logic. You can find out more here: 

https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6002231?hl=en