AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic Remarketing ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have set up new dynamic remarketing ads over 2 months, the campaign shows impressions and clicks, but surprising I and my team, no one has seen the dynamic ad till date.

I had previously set the dynamic ads and I could see it all over the web..and I use to get good conversions also from the campaign.

Now I am not getting any conversions also.

Pls can anyone guide me as what could be the issue.

Thanks,

Meghana

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Dynamic Remarketing ads

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Meghana,

Why your ads not being displayed to your or your team should be related to what kind of user audience your are targeting through dynamic remarketing campaign. If you or your team not matching to the audience that being defined in the system, probably you wont see the ad.

if you are getting impressions and click it mean your ad are showing to "someone" can you review your targeting and audience list and check back?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Meghana,

I think @Nisal L is absolutely correct here. You should be looking at the current campaign settings and figure out whether you are targeting right audiences or not. Review the Remarketing list that you are targeting for this campaign. Also look at the campaign geographical settings to understand where the conflict is. Then let us know how it goes.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Nisal,

I am rechecking all my settings and targeting as you have mentioned, will keep a tab for next 2days and update you.

Thankyou,
Meghana

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Pankaj,

As you & Nisal have mentioned I am rechecking all my settings and retargeting and will keep you posted.

Thankyou,

Meghana

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee

I would double-check that the ids passed via the tag's "ecomm_prodid" parameter match the ids in your feed.
You can use the Google Tag Assistant Chrome extension to verify that:Screen Shot 2016-02-05 at 7.20.28 PM.png