AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic Remarketing ad with GWD

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

our plan is to design dynamic html5 creatives in Google Web Designer and we would like to use them with a custom feed in a dynamic Remarketing Adwords campaign.

Is that possible?

So far I have only read about creating dynamic ads with the ad gallery. But we would like to design our own with Google Web Designer.

Thanks,

Thilo

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Dynamic Remarketing ad with GWD

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Thilo,

Dynamic remarketing ads need to be created using the Display Ad Builder in the Ad gallery.

Hope this helps!
Cassie

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager

Hi Thilo,

Edit to my last response--I just double checked the release notes for Google Web Designer and did find that dynamic remarketing was mentioned (see the 1.4.1.0901 update near the bottom of the page here: https://support.google.com/webdesigner/answer/6000285?hl=en).

There's no documentation on the AdWords side of things regarding creating dynamic ads in GWD, but it looks like you may now be able to do so. Have you gone ahead and experimented with creating your own dynamic ads?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey CassieH,

it looks like the Adwords account has to get whitelisted first, before you can upload your own layouts. I will contact Google and see if we can get whitelisted to try our dynamic GWD creatives Smiley Happy