AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic Remarketing Feed errors

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys,

I'm having troubles with the Feed & the remarketing tag.

1 - After uploading the Excel with product lists to create the Feed, it tells me "No item matching key attribute(s) (Destination ID, Origin ID)". I checked the support site and this error is not recorded. Note: I have not uploaded my remarketing tag yet as this is point 2. I have filled this Excel based on the template provided by Google Adwords help.

2- do i have to make editing to the remarketing tag or i just copy & paste? My industry is travel.

Looking forward to your help.

Cheers!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Dynamic Remarketing Feed errors

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Basem,

Thanks for posting to the Community! You mentioned you haven't added your remarketing tag to your site yet when you see this error; have you followed the instructions in the order listed at the bottom of this guide? Also, does your feed include the required attributes listed under Travel here? Getting a sense of where you are in the process will help us troubleshoot the issue with you.

Thanks,

Cassie