AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic Remarketing Ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I will like to ask, if I live in Singapore, and I want to make Dynamic Remarketing Ads, do I have to link with Google Merchant Center? From what I know, Google Merchant Center is not available in Singapore, right?

Thanks.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author syerra h
September 2015

Re: Dynamic Remarketing Ads

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Syerra, you can set up dynamic Remarketing even if merchant center not available in Singapore. You should do it through business data section in shared library of AdWords account to create item feed.

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Syerra,

Yes, you'd require a Google Merchant Center account to run a Dynamic Remarketing Campaign, as the feed ID is picked up by AdWords to show tailored ads dynamically. It is unfortunate, but you'll have to wait for it to be launched in Singapore.

Good Luck,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Syerra H,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

Yes, you need to have a product feed setup with the Merchant Center to make use of dynamic remarketing. 

Currently, Google Shopping Campaign is available to limited countries, they are - 

Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, the U.K., and the U.S

So, yes it's a NO for Singapore at the moment. 

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author syerra h
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Syerra, you can set up dynamic Remarketing even if merchant center not available in Singapore. You should do it through business data section in shared library of AdWords account to create item feed.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey!

I have set up a custom feed, however, during the creative process I cannot actually select the feed? Do you know any way around this?