AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic Remarketing Ads not Generating Impressions

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have clients in different verticals that we've recently setup on Dynamic Remarketing.We've gone through the forums and double checked Google's recommendations and believe everything to be setup correctly.

• The remarketing codes are validated.
  • Each campaign has the proper Interest & Remarketing lists targeted under Display Network
  • All lists are large enough that they should be running.
  • Bids are set at >$1.
  • Ads have been approved.

Our client accounts continue to have zero impressions after several days of ad approvals. Any suggestions?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Dynamic Remarketing Ads not Generating Impressions

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Same Problem is associated with me also.
then google employ told me that my website is advertising the health related product so we can
run display campaign not dynamic re marketing.
so double check that is your webiste is follow all google policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having the self same issue. has anyone found an answer/ solution to this?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We've spoken to AdWord Support regarding this issue. We set this up for 3 clients, 1 of whom's Dynamic Remarketing ads just ran right away the other 2 will not start.

We were recommended to raise our bids and when checked, told our settings were all correct. The bid adjustments haven't helped yet. When we hit upon the solution we will post an update here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Any news on the matter, we are unfortunately struggling with the same thing. I would really appreciate any tips you get from Adwords support team.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi All. I had some success in getting them active by:
- Raising bids (quite considerably at first)
- Widening geo-targeting
- Ensuring Auto-targets (Dynamic Ad targets + Product targets) were set properly.
It's now just a case of calibrating properly, but view through conversions are starting to flow in nicely.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
my problem is resolve.
may be your ads is not generating impression due to policy of google.
and one of representative told me that we can use only one thing display or dynamic retargeting

Google Employee
# 8
Google Employee

Here's a checklist for AdWords dynamic remarketing campaign setup:

• Tag: is the AdWords remarketing tag implemented properly and passing custom parameters, especially ecomm_prodid (matching with your Google Merchant Center feed) and ecomm_pagetype? Use Google Tag Assistant to verify that
  • Are the remarketing lists that you're targeting populating as expect? Do the list sizes look right after a few days? (Note that once you implement the tag on your site, it takes up to 24hours for sizes to appear in the UI)
  • Are the remarketing lists used in your ad group set as "target and bid" not just "bid only"? (see https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1209882?hl=en)
  • Is there any other type of targeting in your ad groups? (for example make sure you don't have "product targets" as those are only valid for Product listing ads, not for dynamic remarketing)
  • Feed: if your Google Merchant Center feed properly setup? Are you seeing any major errors there?

Finally, in certain cases, you just need to be patient as certain policy reviews are done manually and can take a few days to take place.