AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic Remarketin Ad preview Error

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good day all,

I am trying to figure out what is wrong with my dynamic remarketing campaign, that doesn't want to show me the ads in preview showing the following error: 

"The preview can not display items from your feed. You can still save your ads now, but your feed items will not appear in the preview until your feed is working. Learn how to fix possible errors."

The tag parameters are the custom ones, dynx_itemid and dynx_pagetype and are active and show up ok in the remarketing tag details. The custom feed is uploaded with all its items being approved. The feed has 6 columns (ID, Item title, Item subtitle, Item description, Image URL and Final URL), The campaign is set as custom for business type. Everything looks ok so far.

When it comes to creating the ads in ad library the only layout that shows all the items from the feed is the "slide into place" one, that is not ok because it cuts the text on small sizes. All the other layout show that error and i do not understand what is not ok. 

Thank you!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Francesca,

Thanks for posting to the Community. Are you still having trouble with this?

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey, I am not sure if i came up with the good answer to this but i think that each layout has certain required and optional fields, which is why layouts with fewer requirements work with the preview, but this layout doesn't.