Dynamic Remarkeitnfg for Service Industry
Can Someone help me, how the Dynamic Re-marketing work for service industry specially for education sector . I saw some video but it didn't give me complete idea.
Please don't share any Google Article I read all of them.
Dynamic Remarkeitnfg for Service Industry[ Edited ]
July 2017 - last edited July 2017
there are five distinct steps required for dynamic-remarketing:
(1) identify the business-type;
(2) create the dynamic-remarketing campaign;
(3) create a feed -- an exact list of products or services to advertise;
(4) add tags to each page on the website;
(5) create dynamic display ads -- the feed data is injected into the ads.
generally, for the education business-type, the education-feed requires
the name of the educational program being advertised, in addition to the
standard feed information, such as id, link to the ad's landing-page, etc.;
adding the school's name and area-of-study usually helps.
then, when ads are shown to people who visit the website,
details about the items (services) are extracted from the
education-feed into the re-marketing ads, to create a new
set of dynamic-ads that are shown to those same users.