AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic Re-marketing Problems

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I have updated adwords re-marketing tag with custom parameters on all pages with product Id and page-type. Adwords is showing that your custom parameter is active that means dynamic remarketing tag is set up without any error. My question is, can i use audience list which is created through google analytics? will it works for dynamic remarketing? Or we have to make audience list through adwords?

With Warm Regards
Arun Jha

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Dynamic Re-marketing Problems

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Arun,

It is my understanding that you can use either list, as long as it is pulled in ( ie linking analytics to adwords). You should be able to see your Lists under left hand menu Shared Library Audiences.

I believe you need 1000 people on list for Analytics but only 100 on list for Adwords.

Full Help desk File with step by step instructions.
Create your Dynamic Remarketing campaign in AdWords
https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/3457241?hl=en

Additional Basic Info

https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/3455585?hl=en

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Eric is right, you can import your existing analytic audience list, Not so sure about 100 and 1000 limits, There are 100 and 1000 limits when it comes to RLSA and display remarketing campaigns but not sure how it will work on dynamic remarketing

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to set up dynamic re-marketing through Google analytics and i use google tag manager to manage all my tags solutions. Please tell me the process to set up custom parameter as edu_pid, edu_pagetype, edu_plocid and edu_totalvalue and how can i inserts dynamic product id into custom parameter. Please tell me the process.

With Warm Regards:

Arun Jha