AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic Keywords and Site Extensions.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Friends,

Just wanted to learn if below ad is Effective and how to make it. Does it have Dynamic keywords content and what kind of site extensions are used -

HowtoMakeAd.jpg

Thanks a lot for all your valuable inputs....

- Jay

Re: Dynamic Keywords and Site Extensions.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
HI jay,

The ad is very effective. It using Sitelink extensions, Review extensions and Call extensions.

Hope this helps!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Kandarp...yes there are multiple extensions used in this ad and hence would be more effective.

What I wanted to know is - how Description Line 1 and Description Line 2 have more than 35 characters.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Jay,

First of all It is a great ad with all ad extensions and good ad text in it.

As you are mentioned in the post those are not Description Line 1 and Description Line 2.

• First line of the ad (MSL Listing…..) is Head line as you know.
  • Second line is combined with Description line 1 and description line 2. This will happen in most of the cases when your ad is in top position.
  • Third line of the ad is not Description Line 2, that’s one more ad extension “Call out Extension”.

callout extensions: additional text that shows with your Google search ads, highlighting specific information about your products and services.

I Hope this is the appropriate answer for your doubt.

Know more about callout extensions Here.  https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6079510?hl=en-AU

Thanks,

Aravindhu.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks a lot Aravindhu...got my answer!