AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic Keyword Insertion Problem

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi All,

For one of my Ad group. I was using DKI in ads but some time before I stopped it and started using Static Headline in ads. But, Now when I resumed the old DKI ads again. It not showing the keyword insertion.

I read the other threads. Someone was saying that it depends on the QS and CTR also. But, My QS is 8.86 Avg and CTR is 10.35% for the ad group. 

Any Suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards

Neeraj 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author neerajkv30
September 2015

Re: Dynamic Keyword Insertion Problem

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Neeraj,

First question, how do you know it's not using DKI in the Ads?  Viewing your own Ads is not a reliable test.

Secondly, DKI will only work where the insertion conforms to the character limit of the line in the Ad - are you sure your total line of text is 25 or 35 characters or fewer, depending upon which line you're on?

Make sure your Ad makes sense with the Keyword(s) you're using, and that grammar and spelling are correct.

More on DKI

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author neerajkv30
September 2015

Re: Dynamic Keyword Insertion Problem

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Neeraj,

First question, how do you know it's not using DKI in the Ads?  Viewing your own Ads is not a reliable test.

Secondly, DKI will only work where the insertion conforms to the character limit of the line in the Ad - are you sure your total line of text is 25 or 35 characters or fewer, depending upon which line you're on?

Make sure your Ad makes sense with the Keyword(s) you're using, and that grammar and spelling are correct.

More on DKI

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits