AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic Display Ads Without Remarketing?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can I setup Dynamic display ads without Remarketing?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Huy L
May 2016

Re: Dynamic Display Ads Without Remarketing?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Huy L,

Practically, dynamic display ads can serve to targeting methods other than remarketing audience. In my experience, you can target dynamic ads to keyword/contextual targeting. However, you must know that the recommendation engine works differently here. It uses signals other than remarketing e.g. (context of the page, popular items, etc...). The performance will depend on several aspects and the relevancy won't be as higher as when it is targeted to remarketing audience. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Tweeter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Huy L
May 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Huy L,

Practically, dynamic display ads can serve to targeting methods other than remarketing audience. In my experience, you can target dynamic ads to keyword/contextual targeting. However, you must know that the recommendation engine works differently here. It uses signals other than remarketing e.g. (context of the page, popular items, etc...). The performance will depend on several aspects and the relevancy won't be as higher as when it is targeted to remarketing audience. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank Ratan-Jha
So, I just need to upload my feed (don't need ID) and create Ads from Library

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Ideally, three steps to start with - feed, custom parameters setup, and ads from the gallery. However,  as already said it can be targeted to usual remarketing audience and even to contextual targeting as well. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha