AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic Destination URL

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi I am using DSA for one of my clients, this the first time I am using this, I am targeting all my URL which contains product. 

I am getting very good CTR and the conversion is quite good but I want to track the exact URL which was displayed for the exact keywords. I can figure out the keywords but how can I figure out the which URL was served? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Dynamic Destination URL

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Blue_1,

This topic is already discussed in "Dynamic Destination URL" thread please visit and find more appropriate solutions.

As solution of your question I suggest that For tracking exact URL, You need to setup "value tack parameter"in Your DSA.

How?

Please see read this blog also, I think this may be help ful for you.

http://adwords.blogspot.in/2010/10/tracking-your-ad-clicks-with-dynamic.html

For more help please reply..

Regards

Mohit

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey you can see the data from here,

Just click the Dimensions tab, then click View, and select "Destination URL" or "final URL" from the drop-down.

Hope it helps,

Shafi Ahamed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
@ Shafi Ahamed: I did that but it didn't show any data.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey,

Thanks for your response. We need to setup valuetrack parameters like {lpurl} or {unescapedlpurl}. Kindly refer the following resource on how to do it. (Click here)

Cheers!

Shafi Ahamed

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Blue_1,

This topic is already discussed in "Dynamic Destination URL" thread please visit and find more appropriate solutions.

As solution of your question I suggest that For tracking exact URL, You need to setup "value tack parameter"in Your DSA.

How?

Please see read this blog also, I think this may be help ful for you.

http://adwords.blogspot.in/2010/10/tracking-your-ad-clicks-with-dynamic.html

For more help please reply..

Regards

Mohit