AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3K members online now
3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic Automated Business Feed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys, to continue on the similar question, I'm managing a real estate website, with our property catalog being constantly updated (about 2000 properties). I want to achieve same dynamic ads being shown to the potential client (showing various properties which they had looked at on the website). The problem is I will either have to manually upload the business feed to reflect the inventory, which is always changes, or I need an automated feed to be connected to the advertising platform. Has anyone here encountered similar problem?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Dynamic Automated Business Feed

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Igor R,

I agree, it's a bit hectic when the prices change frequently. But there's no third way out at the moment. And you already know the available options, automatic feed updates, or manually updating it every time the prices are changed. 

Manual is better for me, I refresh the feed every time and fetch it manually to reflect changes, no other way out at the moment. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.