AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic Ads Campaign Issues

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi All,

Planning to start a campaign for Just in time Campaign (the inventory is Job Ads).

Certainly Adwords Express wouldn't be beneficial for me (untill i create a page where i showcase JIT inventory but the problem is keyword level tracking wouldn't be available and keyword specific bidding)

and neither can use Dynamic Search Ads.

The key issues I might face is:-

a.) If my ad is running but Job get close then how i can know about closed job?, so that i can pause ads.

b.) Searching various keywords on several jobs and uploading it on continuous basis.

any suggestions

Regards,

Vineet

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Vineet W
September 2015

Re: Dynamic Ads Campaign Issues

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Pankaj,

I have already seen this but it will not help me with what i required exactly so i have figured most the thing by myself

using combination of keywords with industry / function / location and skills with designation to generate the keywords list.

for expiring jobs keeping them live for only 7 days as campaign.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Vineet,

If you cannot control the inventory on daily/routinely basis and make the keyword or ad copy adjustments, then there are 2 options which you might consider:-

AdWords APIhttps://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375503?hl=en

AdWords scriptshttps://developers.google.com/adwords/scripts/

I hope that helps somewhere!

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Vineet W
September 2015

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Pankaj,

I have already seen this but it will not help me with what i required exactly so i have figured most the thing by myself

using combination of keywords with industry / function / location and skills with designation to generate the keywords list.

for expiring jobs keeping them live for only 7 days as campaign.