AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3K members online now
3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Duplicate Targetting groups

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I hope you can help me. I was wondering if there's any way of duplicating the targets groups. I have two similar campaigns, and I need to duplicate the target groups from one to the other. Is there any way to do that? Both campaigns are in the same account.

Kind Regards

Miguel 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Duplicate Targetting groups

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just found out how to do it. 

Kind Regards

Miguel 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just found out how to do it. 

Kind Regards

Miguel 

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Wow you are good, welcome to our growing community!

More Power,
Loraine

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Wow you are good, welcome to our growing community Heart

More Power,
Loraine

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Miguel,

I'm glad you were able to figure out the answer to your question. Perhaps you could share that information with us?

Best of Luck,

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

Many thanks for welcoming me!

@PeteBardo, it's really easy. I did it before, but yesterday I was panicking because I couldn't remeber it.

If you have different campaigns -video campaigns- under the same account, you only have to go click on Targets tab. Once there, click the checkbox of those targets you want to duplicate. When you have clicked on the checkbox, you will see that to buttom will be hihglithed -change status and more actions-. Click on more actions and follow the instructions.

I'm working in a Digital Marketing Agency, and my only client is a Film Studio. I'm working implementing its digital stragegy in Ireland, which basically is working with every single film they launch throughout the year. Hence that my experience is more is in Video Campagins. With some of the films we also worked with GDN -it works excepcionally with some of the films. So if you need my help, just shout!

I hope hit helps.

Kind Regards

Miguel 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Loraine,

Not at all! Just a lucky guy!

Kind Regards

Miguel